Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hmmmm

Down a half pound but I haven't been to the gym in seven days. I've been tryin to walk as much as posssible and it must be working. And of course my stand by: cereal and/or salad.

I found a great deal on a personal trainer but I haven't gotten a call back. I'll try a few more days with the highly recommended guy if not I'll try someone else. I want to be working out with them Monday or Tuesday.

My new goal is to lose 45lbs or reduce me body percent fat to between 15% and 20%. Whichever comes first becuase if I hear one more person tell me I don't look that heavy or muscle weighs more than fat I may have to punch them!

Helpful Hint: Even a quick walk around the block will not only make you feel better but help you to counter act the calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment