Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mysterious One Pound

I love when I feel like I've spent the last several days breaking all the healthy life rules I've set for myself and in turn my scale reads a pound less! But where did this mysterious pound go? I had dinner with my friend last night and she fed my emotional distress by making pizza and root beer floats. Delicious I must say! But then the scale was so nice to me this morning. I did observe restraint yesterday in the middle of the day by eating fruit all day (and some M & Ms) so maybe that's the trick. When planning to eat badly you have to choose one meal and it should probabbly be your last meal of the day. My personal theory behind making it the last meal is the fact that I feel like if I start the day off with a bad meal then I mine as well throw the whole day off the healthy boat and eat badly all day. But by making it the last meal of the day the day is then over and therefore no room to eat badly all day.

Helpful hint: Exchange one meal a day with a sizeable portion of fruit to fill you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment