Saturday, April 17, 2010

Till Now

As some of you may or may not know I have be known for eating as a coping mechanism. While I have a very blessed life I do have stress. On Thanksgiving my grandmother whom I was so close to passed away. Followed by a boy that I loved taking me across the country to meet his family who turned out to not really like me. Followed closely by a very unfortunate break up. All of which occurred in my personal life in less than three months.

When I made my first weigh in it read 197 pounds. Some of you may or may not think I looked like I was close to 200 pounds but I was and I was not happy with it. So I signed up for two months of intense aerobics. I worked out typically two hours a day five days a week and of course ate right. I even did a quick health crash two weeks before a big event which included six pre-portioned meals of no more than two and a half cups; one had to contain a dairy, a carb and a protein and the rest was fruits and vegetables. Surprisingly the health crash didn't work as well as the pure workout and change in diet.

So here I stand 22.5 pounds lighter. Off the work out bandwagon knowing that summer is coming. Alot of my friends wanted to know how so I thought I'd "blog" my journey through the next 42.5 pounds giving tips as they worked for me but also giving my friends an opportunity to add theirs.

Let the weight loss continue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment