Thursday, June 24, 2010

Skinny vs. Skinnier

Yes I am skinnier but by no means am I skinny or thin. I'm looking great but secretly I want someone to be jealous and tell me I need to eat a piece of cake. I want to eat something and not feel guilty because I'm so skinny it doesn't matter.

This is similar to the "Oh my goodness you didn't look like you weighed nearly 200 pounds!" or "Wow you don't look like you weigh 170!" or even the newest "You can't lose thirty more pounds!" Trust me the healthy people say thirty more pounds and 8 inches around my waist.

I'm staring with a new trainer on Friday and I'm hoping that she'll help me mostly with my core section. The weight I've lost has really helped my arms and when I walk in the mornings I try and carry weights. And the walking (hopefully) is thinning my legs.


Helpful Hint: People are going to talk and you really need to be losing weight and getting healthy for yourself and not for other people. It keeps your motivation up.

No comments:

Post a Comment