Monday, July 26, 2010

Satisfied vs. Full

I think alot of people have the same issue I have or maybe it's just a famiy thing: I eat a meal and I feel full enough to last until the next meal........and yet I keep eating. I can stop myself but I just keep eating. Even today (day one of 1250 calories) I had a large lunch of three-egg deviled egg salad with a thin bun [best invention literally of sliced bread] with cheese and I was full. So I opened my bag of cherries and started snacking on those but decided I was pretty full so I put them away and a little while later I had a pudding cup. I think weightloss wise that's my biggest challenge.

Helpful Hint: Pre-package everything and practice self control as best you can. Eat only enough to make it to the next meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment