Monday, August 23, 2010

Uh Oh

Today was day one of the 60 day INSANITY work out.....it was only the fitness test but I hurt already. Not good but good at the same time. I went from someone who hates working out. Dreaded made up every excuse not to go. Sometimes when my mom said I should go work out on the membership she bought for me in high school I would drive down and sit in my car and work on homework. Now I love it. The more pain the better the work out in my mind now. I don't know what came over me to change me from a lazy bum who sat in her dorm room drinking dozens of diet cokes a day watching anything that was on television. To planning on pulling all night marathon trainings, doing the INSANITY work out and continuing to train at the gym. But I like it and I hope that this new energy in my investment of my health continues for a long time!

Helpful hint: Pick something to get you motivated but not a  picture of someone skinnier. Maybe a swimsuit hanging on the door [mine's a white and gold cut out =)  ]

No comments:

Post a Comment