Sunday, January 8, 2012

Oh - Hello Building with Equipment.............

Wow. It's been over a year since I've posted and I've continued to ride the weight loss roller coaster. Let's review all the things I didn't do:
1. Even a quick walk around the block will not only make you feel better but help you to counter act the calories.
2. If it doesn't taste good, or if you don't feel like it don't eat it.
3. Exchange one meal a day with a sizeable portion of fruit to fill you up!
4. Try to push yourself past where you're tired, it'll make the workout more effective.
5. Even if you don't feel like working out go. When you're done or seeing some results you'll feel better.
6. Don't eat just because everyone else is. Hold a drink or chew spicy gum so you don't feel tempted. 
7. Plan your workouts. Seeing it in your schedule and setting aside the time leaves no excuses
8. People are going to talk and you really need to be losing weight and getting healthy for yourself and not for other people. It keeps your motivation up.
9. Count calories. It's easy and makes you accountable to binges and overeating.
10. Pre-package everything and practice self control as best you can. Eat only enough to make it to the next meal.
11. Don't forget that you should change your workout every six weeks and if you don't like the workout you're on just change it just keep working out whatever it is!
12. Pick something to get you motivated but not a  picture of someone skinnier.
13. Stay Motivated especially through the holidays. Make small changes like eating just slightly less desert or walking after any meal if you  can!

So again - Let's start over. I went to the gym today for the first time in Months?? I was working out every day over summer but eating like I was thus zero movement. Then my workout partner and I parted ways and so I didn't feel accountable. Today I weighed in at 185........let me say that again 185!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bah I'm back up not that I'm surprised but that's 55pounds by mid March. 

55 Pounds in 10weeks maybe longer. The ultimate goal - That's about five and a half pounds a week. Which I don't think is really all that unreasonable considering I know the first at least twenty is pure fat. It'll be the other 35pounds that I'll be back to fighting again. 

First Goal: Drink a fruit smoothie for breakfast everyday this week....starting small =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey I found your blog from *bitchcakes* blog, its great that your starting over I heard a great saying the other day and reading your blog reminded me of it....

    "the bad news is nothing is permanent
    the good news is nothing is permanent"

    Hope you continue on blogging, I will be reading :)

    ReplyDelete